- Northern New England competition assessment – Commissioned to analyze the competitive landscape for the telecommunications service provider industry across the states of Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine.
- Sustainability Analysis – Developed a sustainability analysis for a Federal & State funded middle-mile fiber optic network.
- Sales & Marketing Review – Reviewed and provided recommendations to improve the performance of the sales & marketing team of a seafood processing company.
- Strategic Plan – Developed a strategic plan to rehabilitate and grow the performance of a family-owned golf course and café.
- Sales & Marketing Review – Reviewed and provided recommendations to improve the sales and revenue performance of a Federal & State funded middle-mile fiber optic network.
- FTTP Network Design – Assisted with the design of a Fiber-to-the-Premise (FTTP) network to serve un-served and under-served communities in the rural portion of a northeast state.
- Advisor to the Massachusetts Technology Collaborative - Massachusetts Broadband Institute, providing operational management assistance.
- Municipal Gigabit Broadband Business Development – assisting OTT Communications with evaluation of Gigabit fiber-optic networks in collaboration with local municipalities.
- Technical & Business consulting to the Keep BT Local Cooperative, a grass-roots community organization in Burlington, Vermont seeking to acquire the municipally owned Burlington Telecom FTTP network.